Need Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help
I Have Downloaded the Crack Stuf. But how do I add friends so I can play private match.

I want to play lan(party). We all have same version and crack. But how to play it at a private match. PLZ HELP ME.

(srry for bad English)
They have to type this in their console: connect YOURIPHERE
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
They have to type this in their console: connect YOURIPHERE
While obvious to some, use the internal IP if you play over your LAN :3
i have version 1.3:37 of alteriw. I see the console, it is the thing that pops up when u start cod6 named AIW conlose, isn't it? But how do you get you IP of your private match. I dont see it. Can u guy's
show me a video? Or a link to a torurail.

how do i get my ip.
Quote Originally Posted by pimboy12 View Post
i have version 1.3:37 of alteriw. I see the console, it is the thing that pops up when u start cod6 named AIW conlose, isn't it? But how do you get you IP of your private match. I dont see it. Can u guy's
show me a video? Or a link to a torurail.

how do i get my ip.
Search ipchicken on Google
okey, if i download it. Than i have to start a private server. Than look at my IP adress. Than my friends type in the console, connect (the ip). They will connect to my server and we can play. Is that all of do I have to download more?
Download host tool or connect over ip with console.

alteriw.net
huh, whit what program i get my ip, ipchicken.com. I make a game, than they type in console, connect ''ip''. That's all?
/Moved to Help
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us