AK47 - Gold Plated

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] AK47 - Gold Plated
Hi,

This mod changes the look of the AK47 so it becomes the AK47 Gold Plated. Hope you like!
There is a DTX in the .RAR, not a .REZ!

VirusTotal:
No Malware Foundⓘ

Screeny:
AK47 to Gold Plated.rarattachment deleted · 31 downloads before removal
Looks nice good work on the mod there.
How can you see the gun? when I use the satilite scanner looking, .rez chams, I can't see it...
Also, Nice Mod
Quote Originally Posted by teckaufman View Post
How can you see the gun? when I use the satilite scanner looking, .rez chams, I can't see it...
i not using noob555s rez chams, im using my own which is pink texture chams.
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


i not using noob555s rez chams, im using my own which is pink texture chams.
Do you know where I can find a tut on making one for myself? /
Also, If it is pink, why dose your arm look like that?
Quote Originally Posted by teckaufman View Post
Do you know where I can find a tut on making one for myself? /
Also, If it is pink, why dose your arm look like that?
I edited noob555s rez chams to make them pink.
It doesnt show yourself pink, only other people.
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


I edited noob555s rez chams to make them pink.
It doesnt show yourself pink, only other people.
Still, do you know a tutorial to show me how to make it
This is so fucking easy. Just rename the files. Do something that takes more time and skill
Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfDeath~666 View Post
This is so fucking easy. Just rename the files. Do something that takes more time and skill
Wait was this Crossmodding? Or Did you really do the Gold Textures on This?
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Wait was this Crossmodding? Or Did you really do the Gold Textures on This?
Everyone, its not a rename or a crossmod! i just overlay the gold colour on the metal and make wood darker!
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


Everyone, its not a rename or a crossmod! i just overlay the gold colour on the metal and make wood darker!
Nexon


Yours


Fuck you.
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post


Nexon


Yours


Fuck you.


rename is rename.
Its a rename.
It Is? Well now that I know its a simple rename its 4.5/10 =/
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?