WTF? help plz

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WTF? help plz
what does this mean:

I really don't know try re-installing the game.
it sais beta is over? no one is playing
I think reboot+ reinstall game will do the trick.
Noobs above me.

You're not resolving server.alteriw.net correctly. I don't know what this is caused by.

Download patch3 from our website and apply it. If that doesn't work, a full system reinstall may fix your problem.
Lol men rlly only post if you know the awnser theawnser is that you din't set your internet good or you got problems withyour network please feel free to pm me for how to get rid of that problem
I also got that error.
I fixed it by Disabling/Enabling my router.
Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeMW2 View Post
I also got that error.
I fixed it by Disabling/Enabling my router.
lol thanks men someone thinking its with the network .
...
I post something that can fix your adress but it can also unban you.
/Moved to Help
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?