libpurple on VS

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
libpurple on VS
How do I do it? --"

I'm feeling really pissed off because my shit got stolen (over $2k of goods) from my school bag and I'm having a really hard time doing anyhting now /:
Idk what libpurple is, but if your serious. That's terrible your stuff got stolen. Ofcourse you should never leave your stuff unattended, but that's kinda a mute point now. Any clue on getting it back?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Idk what libpurple is, but if your serious. That's terrible your stuff got stolen. Ofcourse you should never leave your stuff unattended, but that's kinda a mute point now. Any clue on getting it back?
Yeah. And I even had a bad premonition about it. My phone, iPod Touch, 2x USB, headphones, MATHS TEXTBOOK (o.o), and my shiny folder with all my work on it was stolen.

And this occurs right on the brink of the end-of-year examination period.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Yeah. And I even had a bad premonition about it. My phone, iPod Touch, 2x USB, headphones, MATHS TEXTBOOK (o.o), and my shiny folder with all my work on it was stolen.

And this occurs right on the brink of the end-of-year examination period.
I feel sorry for you bro, our has security cameras and shit on EVERYTHING.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us