Combat Arms EU

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms EU
I've heard many people, bypassing NA to EU...

Can someone tell me how to unblock CA-EU to let NA people play EU...?

Might be confusing what i'm saying but i'll re-say it a easier way:

Is there a way to play EU when your from NA?

-thanks
I have heard of a program called yourfreedom,but i could never get it to work properly, maybe its a start
There is a help Section
/wrong section
When I made the thread it said '' Help and I clicked on it '' my bad if it the wrong section...

//
Wrong Thread, Idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Wrong Thread, Idiot.
No actually, it's the wrong section. Stop being a dumbass before you try to be a smartass, dumbass.

/Moved.
ps if yhur new to mpgh and yhu post in wrong section ppl will rage on yhu /
Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Wrong Thread, Idiot.
My bad

& i'm not new, i've been active since Jun 2010
lmao it is a good question, i would be interested in playing ca/eu also lol. I just have never really looked into it.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us