Exclamation[CA - NA] 2lt4 2 perms

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[CA - NA] 2lt4 2 perms
I'm trading my 2lt 4, its at 94%

it's a CBL CLEAN, i have, lastname, birthday, but dont have email pw (been nearly 3 years since i used it)
it has 2 perm:
UMP (default)
mtar-21

2.03 KDR
174 gp
silver grade

note: the account was hacked a week ago, thats why all the gp is gone, and it has a high HS count in cf (i dont play cf enough to lower, but theres only 4k kills.. so it wouldnt be hard/take long if you play it often)

post your offers or PM me
Wow.
UMP is default.
I don't trust you...
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Wow.
UMP is default.
I don't trust you...
UMP Default came out ages ago, and was removed a while after.
There were other weapons up for default change too, and pistols could be changed as well... I have one account with both changed defaults /
check screenshot of inventory. it was from late 2008-early 2009 when you could have nx to change default weapon (before you could buy perms)
well, i was wanting to trade it for another account, but if you make an offer that i like, ill sell it
nobody interested? :/
I can trade you a msg4 with 19k gp 1.25 kdr and 2 perms with 10k nx.... Pm me for more info
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?