I made a hat

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I made a hat


cool nice job
Haha, really nice job man... I'd wear it :P
Holy Shet, SEND ME IT :P I WANT IT!
Wait.... So how did you make it? :P - I'm intrigued
how did you made this awesome hat O_O?
Wow that's pretty good
sweet i want it )
I bought a white hat and drew on it with laundry sharpie but that ran out so i just used regular sharpies. I mad another one on a black hat with silver sharpie and some color, I'll post pics of it when I get home
oo... looks gay.





Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
oo... looks gay.
Says the guy who sucks cocks
sharpie ftw dude i love this you have just inspired me to do something similar great job i love it dude

thats some sick shit mate , looks awesome KIU
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us