Working Dark Gunz hack?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Working Dark Gunz hack?
Any working Dark Gunz hacks?
I need to stop begging. First tell me your IGN. Then your account. THen I'll personaly ban you or get Nick to
1. Please don't Beg.
2. Wait for a hack to be posted.

~Moved to the General Gunz section~
I didn't beg, this is my first time asking.. lmao.. and Twig, why would I do that?...
Quote Originally Posted by cavarulezd00d View Post
I didn't beg, this is my first time asking.. lmao.. and Twig, why would I do that?...
I have no idea? b/c we don't promote hacking in DG
yes....its allowed but its not a very big part of our section here.
How is he begging he simply asked a question
Its begging..

when you where gone.....i had at least 2 other threads like this.
People are begging now cuz people are stoppin the production of Gunz Hacks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us