LightbulbWorking Super Knife

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Working Super Knife
/request close. this site is full of ungrateful bastards. please also close my assault rifle mod. (it's in my signature)
GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rarattachment deleted · 258 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
I hate it
You should give a fuck
me right now -->
Quote Originally Posted by Marksman1020 View Post
me right now -->
No one gives a shit how choobs feel.
Wow, Another One, Hurray

RIP Modding Section.
Get a scan from virscan.org, virus total has a huge wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Marksman1020 View Post
me right now -->
Me@for not knowing that superknifes lasts forever is you know how to bypass it

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Get a scam from virscan.org, virus total has a huge wait.
Why would he get a scam?
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Get a scan from virscan.org, virus total has a huge wait.
SIR, YES, SIR
I'll be done with it in a min

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Me@for not knowing that superknifes lasts forever is you know how to bypass it



Why would he get a scam?
Mei's Mp7 Mod with Rapid Fire > Minigun.
Stop with the superknives. Please.
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
Stop with the superknives. Please.
I couldn't find any that had a working shovel OR sickle. Let alone only like 1 with regular m9.

Besides, mei's mp7 mod owns all those other stupid mods...
Quote Originally Posted by Marksman1020 View Post
SIR, YES, SIR
I'll be done with it in a min



Mei's Mp7 Mod with Rapid Fire > Minigun.
Knife hex edited to 1+other types of customizations>Mei's Mp7 Mod with Rapid Fire
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Knife hex edited to 1+other types of customizations>Mei's Mp7 Mod with Rapid Fire
I'm sorry, but doesn it look like a kickass mp7? didn't think so!

Virus scan posted, heading to bed, really late.

Be back tomorrow. G'night
Quote Originally Posted by Marksman1020 View Post
I'm sorry, but doesn it look like a kickass mp7? didn't think so!
It can look like a dragon for all I care
Hitting the Hay Huh? Me Too =P
Another one? Jesus Christ...
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us