[SOLVED]Texture Modding

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Texture Modding
Hello all,

Recently I have been exploring the Texture Modding forum and have decided that I want to use & enjoy the mods other people have created.

However, I am having issues figuring out how to use these mods. Yes, I HAVE READ ALL THE STICKIED TUTORIALS, but I just don't know which one applies to me!

My goal: Use the custom camos/mods people post in my MW2.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Sorry if this seems ignorant and stupid to all of you regular modders/hackers out there. I am just unfamiliar with all the modding terms.

Thanks,
DieNoob

*Flameshield: ON*
If you have read all the tutorials then you will know how to do it.

Open the right iw_xx with either WinRar/7zip or pakscape and drag the mod in.
Usually all the weapon's camo goes to MW2 Folder > main > iw_07 (open with winrar, and drag it in the archive..).

The rest of the camos, if they have anything special.. you will see a folder like: iw_11.. that means every the folder contains goes to iw_11..

If you still didn't get it.. leave me a PM/VM.

/marked as solved
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us