Painted Black

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Painted Black
Yeah,, I won last the account from Painted Black.

he gave me his account and I logged in with it into z8games, 1 day later I got perma banned with my main,

Seriously, don't thrust that dude anymore

I'm going to quit crossfire, spended lots of money for the game, and now i got perma banned for nothing,

Redicoulous how z8games treat their costumers, but yeah,

should not spend that much ZP like me and get perma banned
FUCK PAINTEDBLACK FCKING NOOB...
what? thats not my fuckign fault. im painted. im banned atm. but thats not my fault. if i give u an acc, its ur fault how u use it or FARM WITH IT. i gave it to you, and you mustve hacked. so thats not my fault. dont blame me.
/owned >.<

Quote Originally Posted by bb009 View Post
FUCK PAINTEDBLACK FCKING NOOB...
who the fuck are you?
why u buy zps get it for free
who is this ?
I don't get it.
Call Z8 and hella bitch at them.
i still dun get it :O
Painted Black was a person who gave away an acc by a contest.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...give-away.html

Then I logged in, 1 day after, I got banned with my main, haven't used any illegall software/glitch >.>

Byebye 300 euro's, well, I'm going to play HoN now ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Call Z8 and hella bitch at them.
Ima try to sue them anyways,
Quote Originally Posted by Liley View Post
Painted Black was a person who gave away an acc by a contest.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...give-away.html
Then I logged in, 1 day after, I got banned with my main, haven't used any illegall software/glitch >.>

Byebye 300 euro's, well, I'm going to play HoN now ;D



Ima try to sue them anyways,
Fail is fail.
:O
it's a female
Nothing special? o_O, and yeah, I'm kinda pissed off >.>
why buy zp and there are free zp from 2 week or one i get 60 k zp
ha oh wow
if it wasnt for you i woulda won that account and i would have gotten a perma banned on my Main.
Guess i was lucky dude damn Perma Banned for what, did it said the reason
paintedblack = lycanth coming back for revenge cuz he got deminioned now hes going around saying hes "giving" away his account and then taking it back
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us