Pointless... Yet fun

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Pointless... Yet fun
Somthin cool to do even to\hough its useless is to add yourself to your own IM account. Makes it ez to send urself an e-mail .
Just put up more useless $/-\!+ on this thread.
"Gonna Kill U"

Oh Yeah.
Oh no.
Yeah
I'm gonna kill you
I'm Gonna cut you up
I'm Gonna kill you
Gotta bust you up
And I aint gonna give you anything
And I am gonna track you down, I guess
I'm gonna kill you
I'm Gonna cut you up
I'm gonna kill you
gonna cut your pretty face all up
Gonna smack
Gonna break
Gonna maim
Gonna kill you
I Said
Gotta do what I have to, gotta forget all about you
And I aint gonna give you anything
And I am gonna track you down, I guess...
I'm gonna kill you
....-wonder the point of this thread?-

random smileys...wooo

...-moved smileys around so thread wouldnt be stretched-
You shouldnt be so considerate... I know i'd leave them long if it wuld fuck up someone else's fun. So please next time just leave it.
Was the useless really that bad?
"First Rule Is"

outside bombs explode
I am sitting on the commode
soon they'll reach the day-care center
soon they'll bag the smashed placenta
thanks
for the cookies
mom sent ya
first rule is
there is no first
first rule is
there is no first
first rule is
there is no first rule
no first rule
no first
they give us no reason
to fire the gun
they think we're in season
men think it's fun
but I thought god said
not - to kill anyone
I think you're living a lie
cause people die all the time
and they dont seem to mind
I think your living a lie
outside bombs explode
I am sitting on the commode
soon they'll reach the day-care center
soon they'll bag the smashed placenta
thanks
for the cookies
mom sent ya
first rule is
there is no first
first rule is
there is no first
first rule is
there is no first rule
no first rule
no first
it is not spam!!! It is our heart's desire!!!
cool name
__________________________________________________ _

__________________________________________________
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us