WinkWarrocK CodE FreE

Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
yall sit down
im ninja
I have a few codes I'll give out later tonight when The wanna be ninja isn't online... So other people may acquire them.

P.S
33-0-0, Phucket Thailand, Rawai Muay Thai Champion for 4 years. I'm a real ninja.
Quote Originally Posted by callmeoghomie View Post
I have a few codes I'll give out later tonight when The wanna be ninja isn't online... So other people may acquire them.

*cough pm me one*

i havent goten 1

i always fail at getting them
Quote Originally Posted by callmeoghomie View Post
I have a few codes I'll give out later tonight when The wanna be ninja isn't online... So other people may acquire them.

P.S
33-0-0, Phucket Thailand, Rawai Muay Thai Champion for 4 years. I'm a real ninja.
i can smell them
i got more then 1 acc
u will not know mwuahahhahahahaha

at least tell us what they r

lold at the im a real ninja bullshit lol
killer after he pms you be4 you use them pm the code to me and let me use am
Quote Originally Posted by F4TALFURY View Post
killer after he pms you be4 you use them pm the code to me and let me use am

LOL xD, well i better get my f5 working for when he posts them LOLL!!
Quote Originally Posted by killerwail View Post
LOL xD, well i better get my f5 working for when he posts them LOLL!!
When you see the code if you do Alt+F4 it auto copys the code
Quote Originally Posted by F4TALFURY View Post
When you see the code if you do Alt+F4 it auto copys the code
true dat .
lol, u cant trick me. and post above me is a selfish person
trick you im serious it auto copies try it next time u see code
if u had my skillz u would 2
killer im lieing but now im not if you press the shutdown button on your computer when u see a code you are a winner!
Lmao you know your just spamming Right?
did you know, that your cars license plate has a 50% chance of being a promocode
Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us