ExclamationFULL BRIGHT.EXE loader

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
FULL BRIGHT.EXE loader
can anyone remember the lightsaber mod? it came with a feature called Fullbright.


So can anyone make a full bright.exe loader? jsut like the one in the lightsaber mod?


ive been usin the lightsaber mod but i hate how i cannot remove the lightsaber effect.

i love my melee weapons and hate not being able to use them cause they all get replaced with lightsaber, i jsut want the damn full bright only!
I am working on this. If I release, I will just release the .rez files though. It would get leeched anyway.
full bright rez mod was easy

gimme 5 minutes i know exactly what Render Style ltb needs to be renamed for this


ok lil longer than 5 minutes, i need to reinstall cA cuz somethin is F'd up!
omg plz let it work

ok so u are allowed two posts for everything hmm
there is a post about this topic in the rez discussion section
I might be able to make this work but im too lazy
i already did it
just didn't release cuz it cuz it came out 100% different from what i intended >.>
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us