[Help]A Loader like GorFag[Solved]

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]A Loader like GorFag[Solved]
I want to make login loader like gorfag
so that i can make a hack loader for my site
thanks
robert fucked up your shitty hack site once, don't come here and leech out hacks and ask for our help.


we will fuck your shit up again nigga.
I request that people don't help this person.

Completely disrespecting the work that Gordon` has put into his hacks, and his skill. DeviFag.
nobody will

i already reported him to doc

Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
nobody will

i already reported him to doc

I haven't seen you around, who are you?(:
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I haven't seen you around, who are you?(:
im a general caver



54% activity ... 50% gained in general section >:]


since i got the award and now im king of general i've decided to go to other sections.
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post


im a general caver



54% activity ... 50% gained in general section >:]


since i got the award and now im king of general i've decided to go to other sections.
I see. The gear looks retarded though.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
I see. The gear looks retarded though.
yeah.

But it's an achievement

You PM'd me yesterday asking for help and I PM'd you back, was there a need to create another thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Devient_ View Post
Hes a F ag who spams
and you cant touch my site ****** bahahaha
Someone give me his site URL.
Hes a F ag who spams
and you cant touch my site ****** bahahaha
Why call him Gorfag? I respect him..
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Why call him Gorfag? I respect him..
People refer to his site as GorFag, I know a few coders that respect Gordon himself, but refer to his site as "gorfag" all the time, dunno why. He seems like a damn good coder and a decent guy, coming to a rival site and helping out people here when he doesn't have any obligation to.
Stay on topic

One more off topic and /close
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?