Red faceHACKZERz FIRST injector :D

Posts 31–45 of 90 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by confict View Post
Is this build in Visual Basic or C# ?
Please answer my question
VB.. i know GUI sucks but im not that good with my artistic skills :P
dont use jotti use virscan.org !
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
dont use jotti use virscan.org !
im scanning now, it has false posatives, is that normal for an injector?
Ohh. But anyways, when do I get my download link?
Quote Originally Posted by hellboy1144 View Post
Ohh. But anyways, when do I get my download link?
FEW SECONDS DRAKE HAS TO APPROVE
fherherherhaehraerh
This is my injector
Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
dont spam /request remove 1 post count



the "link" is the attachment, wait for approval (you must press the thanks button to get the hack
Oky I gonna do.. Ty. I have done it now but nothing happened. Any reason??
It's weird you have false possitives...
Probably drake has to check you source
Quote Originally Posted by confict View Post
It's weird you have false possitives...
Probably drake has to check you source
he did, he said its clean I told him to comment/post telling that its clean
Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
he did, he said its clean I told him to comment/post telling that its clean
k
Im gonna release my injector soon ^^
Still adding some functions xD

And I'm still busy with my account creater
Can't seem to figure out to get the capcha in my app

Now I'm finishing this shit first
Really simple GUI
And u should hide that icon .
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
Really simple GUI
And u should hide that icon .
i sucks at VB ;P
Posts 31–45 of 90 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?