BUYING ANY RETAIL CODE!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BUYING ANY RETAIL CODE!
I am extremely desperate for a Retail code.

I can only pay by sending cash through the mail. Why? Because I am 14 and my parents don't let me have credit card or even a debit card.


I AM BUYING ANY RETAIL CODE! Whether it be M134, M60, AWM, M249, or even G36C_D, I WILL BUY IT.
I would have been willing to trade but i will only trade for a warrock account or money over the internet
I can get you a FAMAS, m60, AWM, M134 or m249 retial. Tell me which you want and for how much. PM me if you can or post here.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I can get you a FAMAS, m60, AWM, M134 or m249 retial. Tell me which you want and for how much. PM me if you can or post here.
Since when u got so much retail?
Btw correction: its not "retial" its "retail". Sorry
After 1 march I got famas retail or m60 for sure !
i buy retail code. FAMAS OR M60
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us