[Help Request] Looking for help with PS CS5

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help Request] Looking for help with PS CS5
Well, I would really like to find someone to help teach me the basics of photoshop texture rez editing. I can use MSN,SKYPE, or a Private Live Chatbox(a PLC) anyone willing to help will get thanks, and my respect! thanks either way
Quote Originally Posted by Minato_Nagato View Post
Well, I would really like to find someone to help teach me the basics of photoshop texture rez editing. I can use MSN,SKYPE, or a Private Live Chatbox(a PLC) anyone willing to help will get thanks, and my respect! thanks either way
ur msn fixed yet?
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
ur msn fixed yet?
yup, gimmie yur addie again
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us