#5C-DEV-IDGEN
I will help NTA pacth the last method that I had.
all you need to do is not allow people to play with different coded Steam_api.DLL
becuase basically what I was take the updated build (code)
replace it in the old steam_api.dll to update it
then after associate it with the new files
then I disbale updates.
I luanch the game and get the error IW22
to get rid of that
I luanch the game before it starts I disble my network
I get this error that I cannot to aiw server
I click okay and the game starts
after that I enable my netwrok
and click play (or in the update "EE WEE NET" )
find a playlist and wait for people
or I can just simply connect to a dedicated server
by typing in the console connect [IP.port]
and BOOM I can play.
all you need to do is not allow people to play with different coded Steam_api.DLL
becuase basically what I was take the updated build (code)
replace it in the old steam_api.dll to update it
then after associate it with the new files
then I disbale updates.
I luanch the game and get the error IW22
to get rid of that
I luanch the game before it starts I disble my network
I get this error that I cannot to aiw server
I click okay and the game starts
after that I enable my netwrok
and click play (or in the update "EE WEE NET" )
find a playlist and wait for people
or I can just simply connect to a dedicated server
by typing in the console connect [IP.port]
and BOOM I can play.
There are 2 other methods also. Which no one is aware of a russian guy on cs.rin**** posted & it's still working flawless even with latest NTAssority patch.
This thread is closed for replies.
