Do you dare do it?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Do you dare do it?
Main Text/Name: Sniper Squad
Sub Text/Quote: No one fucks with us.
Size: Whatever suits
Style: Whatever looks good
Theme: Game
Colour: Green,Black,maybe some pink?
Image/Render:Mw2 player
Designer:Who ever is up for it

The Picture I want for my signature is

Google Image Result for http://modernwarfare2.net/http://modernwarfare2.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/modern-warfare-2.jpg

Please do this I need it ASAP
Thanks heaps people thanks heaps
no one will make you shit u ask too much
dont be a fag this one isnt 4 me
NOBODY MAKE IT. He won't be happy about it
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
NOBODY MAKE IT. He won't be happy about it
He have my gift on his AVATAR
Men Download Photoshop Cs5 and Start Following Guides.
Why don't you let that person make it himself?
Because I cant make it myself
I know I have been selfish in the past I wont be like it again please someone make me one thanks guys
Proof or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
Proof or gtfo
I wont be selfish promise
ok so u wont sell fish anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
ok so u wont sell fish anymore?
LoL ...i fell off my chair. ... laugh... laugh...laugh xD
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
ok so u wont sell fish anymore?
Omfg lol roflmao
/dies
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
ok so u wont sell fish anymore?



You fail.
lol please i promise
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us