Halp.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Halp.
I know This is going to Sound Like the choobiest Question ever. But where can i Find What The U.I. Files Mean? I Want to Get into Modding But i cant find This Out. Please Help.
Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg666 View Post
I know This is going to Sound Like the choobiest Question ever. But where can i Find What The U.I. Files Mean? I Want to Get into Modding But i cant find This Out. Please Help.

Right Here.
Quote Originally Posted by Luna.Tick View Post



Right Here.
u know to much 4 a new member[returned]

who are u?
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
u know to much 4 a new member[returned]

who are u?
You know Lonely Robot? I'm his girlfriend... I know alot because I've been watching him on this site for a few months, and he showed me around everywhere before I signed up, so that I wouldn't come off as a noob. He said it's better that I know ahead of time, so people don't rage. And you are?
You know the new UI HUD files aren't on that list, because the old files are still in the folder, just inactive. Unless that thread has been updated, then no one knows.

/
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
You know the new UI HUD files aren't on that list, because the old files are still in the folder, just inactive. Unless that thread has been updated, then no one knows.

/

Oh, I didn't know Hopefully Connor Updated ;P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us