System Requirements: Probem with CPU
Hey Guys,
I wanna buy Black Ops..and dont rlly know if my LapTop can tun it..
[Laptop: Acer Aspire 7736ZG]
Eh yeah, I can play Mw2 and GTA IV really good on high quality..
So I was on the site "Can you Run it?" and tested it..
It was really close! and in red field
It said my CPU is not good but the rest is good!
So, I'll copy it:
I wanna buy Black Ops..and dont rlly know if my LapTop can tun it..
[Laptop: Acer Aspire 7736ZG]
Eh yeah, I can play Mw2 and GTA IV really good on high quality..
So I was on the site "Can you Run it?" and tested it..
It was really close! and in red field

It said my CPU is not good but the rest is good!
So, I'll copy it:
Negativ:
CPU:
Minimum: Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
You Have: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz
Positiv:
CPU Speed
Minimum: Pentium D 3.2 GHz / Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / Athlon 64 X2
You Have: 2.19 GHz
RAM
Minimum: 2 GB
You Have: 4.0 GB
Video Card
Minimum: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI Radeon X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
You Have: GeForce G210M
CPU:
Minimum: Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
You Have: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz
Positiv:
CPU Speed
Minimum: Pentium D 3.2 GHz / Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / Athlon 64 X2
You Have: 2.19 GHz
RAM
Minimum: 2 GB
You Have: 4.0 GB
Video Card
Minimum: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI Radeon X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
You Have: GeForce G210M


