how do i level fast ?

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Desert Thunder OPK, get elite mod
And Opk is the last thing you wanna do with a good account since Combat Arms now has that ingame video recorder that you can instantly start recording.
Dont hack, lrn2play
Buy NX
Buy 40 % +
Go to Black Market
Spam Fireteam for 24 hours a day
Congratulations, you are a basement dweller.
wow what an idiot.. what is the point in leveling when your hacking you dumb ass your just going to be banned anyways wtf is the point ??????? dam idiiot
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
wow what an idiot.. what is the point in leveling when your hacking you dumb ass your just going to be banned anyways wtf is the point ??????? dam idiiot
Don't flame other people.
I've been hacking for a year even with VIP features like OPK, Telekill.
Am I banned?
No, I am not so get your facts right.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Don't flame other people.
I've been hacking for a year even with VIP features like OPK, Telekill.
Am I banned?
No, I am not so get your facts right.
your really immature
OMA; Sniper only. (if you're good)
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
OMA; Sniper only. (if you're good)
If he's good? He said he's using tele-kill, not legit.
FireTeam lol .
search and destroy alot of xp
Use AFK Bots overnight. You will have a shitty KDR unless you can make up your deaths in kills.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us