A preview of the great injector for wolfteam to come~By Awesomeblack.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
A preview of the great injector for wolfteam to come~By Awesomeblack.
Hi there :3

This is a preview of a multifunctional Injector coming up in the future for wolfteam!

Virusscans:

Awesomeblack's Injector.rar - Jotti's malware scan

and

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Screenshot:




It is not working yet, but the customization tool is already working.

have a try, I'd like your opinion about the interface and stuff.

Credits: Me, For making it.

HAVE FUN!
Awesomeblack's Injector.rarattachment deleted · 36 downloads before removal
Looks nice Good job
Quote Originally Posted by awesomeblack View Post
Hi there :3

This is a preview of a multifunctional Injector coming up in the future for wolfteam!

Virusscans:

Awesomeblack's Injector.rar - Jotti's malware scan

and

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Screenshot:




It is not working yet, but the customization tool is already working.

have a try, I'd like your opinion about the interface and stuff.

Credits: Me, For making it.

HAVE FUN!
why to post when not finizhed?
and that what i say:
your start is very powerful!
but u have something missing.../
u make them too fast...
when i started i maked like speed hack these things but later i calmed down and looked to learn futher away to be more proffesional!
and i let people wait to get waiting narves up and so i realse!

Anyway im like sure u not going to may finish it...
thank you (:

Please have faith in me xD, I know I'm finishing quick. School is starting upcoming monday (for me) and then I can only work on these stuff in the weekend or wednesday.
So that will slow me down, also, I have a photographic mind, which means it's easier than the common people for me to understand. I am finishing this, no matter how long it takes. (: Also the fake hacks are just to introduce myself to the people, and the admins here to show I am not trying to post any viruses. pls understand why I did this (:
Quote Originally Posted by awesomeblack View Post
thank you (:



Please have faith in me xD, I know I'm finishing quick. School is starting upcoming monday (for me) and then I can only work on these stuff in the weekend or wednesday.
So that will slow me down, also, I have a photographic mind, which means it's easier than the common people for me to understand. I am finishing this, no matter how long it takes. (: Also the fake hacks are just to introduce myself to the people, and the admins here to show I am not trying to post any viruses. pls understand why I did this (:
anyway you have to be more smarter...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?