self **buttonpressed()???

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
self **buttonpressed()???
What are the command for this...if(self **buttonpressed())

I know
Code:
self usebuttonpressed() to use with F,
but what are the other command.

Precisely I want the one to sprint??




I don't know if u will understand me
[php]
doCommand()
{
self notifyonplayercommand("E", "+melee");
{
self waittill("E"); //Waits until player presses E

//Do stuff here
}
}
[/php]

all bind keys:
Code:
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind SPACE "+gostand"
bind 1 "weapnext"
bind 2 "weapnext"
bind 3 "+actionslot 3"
bind 4 "+actionslot 4"
bind 5 "+actionslot 2"
bind A "+moveleft"
bind C "togglecrouch"
bind D "+moveright"
bind E "+melee"
bind F "+activate"
bind G "+frag"
bind N "+actionslot 1"
bind Q "+smoke"
bind R "+reload"
bind S "+back"
bind T "chatmodepublic"
bind W "+forward"
bind Y "chatmodeteam"
bind Z "+talk"
bind CTRL "toggleprone"
bind SHIFT "+breath_sprint"
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 "+toggleads_throw"
bind MOUSE3 "+frag"
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
doCommand()
{
self notifyonplayercommand("E", "+melee");
{
self waittill("E"); //Waits until player presses E

//Do stuff here
}
}

all bind keys:

Code:
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind SPACE "+gostand"
bind 1 "weapnext"
bind 2 "weapnext"
bind 3 "+actionslot 3"
bind 4 "+actionslot 4"
bind 5 "+actionslot 2"
bind A "+moveleft"
bind C "togglecrouch"
bind D "+moveright"
bind E "+melee"
bind F "+activate"
bind G "+frag"
bind N "+actionslot 1"
bind Q "+smoke"
bind R "+reload"
bind S "+back"
bind T "chatmodepublic"
bind W "+forward"
bind Y "chatmodeteam"
bind Z "+talk"
bind CTRL "toggleprone"
bind SHIFT "+breath_sprint"
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 "+toggleads_throw"
bind MOUSE3 "+frag"
Agreed Just use thoses
I know those command but want it in this form
Example: self usebuttonpressed()

Like the jetpack
If you know that there's one for the jetpack, why not take that yourself and use it?
I don't want this one I want the one to sprint
Code:
self useButtonPressed()
self ADSButtonPressed()
self meleeButtonPressed()
self fragButtonPressed()
self attackButtonPressed()
self secondaryOffhandButtonPressed()
self ButtonPressed("BUTTON_NAME_HERE") <-- Works for host only
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us