SmileThis is epic JEJE

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This is epic JEJE

i think u never make this like me thats was a totally lucky
Ubleivable with bases or what I can see picture. Möbile sucks.
Fake is staged
lol u didnt black out your name, ill report it to nexon if u dont give me 1 myst g
not interested in silly, cheap, skill-less little things.
Cool story I've gotten unbelivable.
cool story bro

tbh, you just putted a shit load and then one of the noobs stepped on em
cool story brah
but in my private match i got unbelieveable ++
Ive seen unbe +++ with mines in OMA
The last time I played CA, I did a Fantastic with Gas.

BTW dont laugh in spanish, they wont understand...
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?