ExclamationWHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS?????????

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS?????????
WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS..HELP PLEASE
wow.....dbl click on it and it will show u
Copy paste the base here.
Whats your source, we can only help if you give the source in your thread.
wheres the base?

do u want the whole code?? my cousin made it!
Quote Originally Posted by megacool4000 View Post
wheres the base?

do u want the whole code?? my cousin made it!
yesh
im gonna PM u the code cause he never shared it ok?
ok lol
Cause you fail and you don't know how to code.
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
Cause you fail and you don't know how to code.
Exactly /
/Moved to Coding Help & Discussion section .
i could help u wats code exactly
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us