Red faceMapleStory Section..Sux?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
MapleStory Section..Sux?
I've just came back and decided to code and make some release for MPGH MapleStory section and yeah..its a bit unactive. You can see that there are over 10 outdated hacks and releases that hasn't been close yet, few useless threads that hasn't been close yet..I am surprise that this thread have over 8590+ views and 72+ replies. So I am planning to become a moderator of MapleStory section and make it a lot better. Obviously someone hasn't been doing his job, maybe he needs more help. Do you guys think I would make it? xD

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
that game = fail..
Still, theres a lot of people playing it o-o
If you want to become moderator. You have to moderate all of the MMORPG games and not just Maplestory. You need to meet the requirements. Be extremely active in that section. And you have to wait when applications come up and not make these useless threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
If you want to become moderator. You have to moderate all of the MMORPG games and not just Maplestory. You need to meet the requirements. Be extremely active in that section. And you have to wait when applications come up and not make these useless threads.
thats what im trying to do /
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us