I need help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need help
have a good hack, but I need to activate it; I have to inject it. How can I do that?

screen of hack :
Well do you have the .dll?

and heres an injector Click Me

Just choose the .dll then process then press GOoOO
Quote Originally Posted by la2044 View Post
have a good hack, but I need to activate it; I have to inject it. How can I do that?

screen of hack :
how do you even understand c++ or visual basic. too hard for me.i do dark basic pro,,, much easier ,,, but i dont know how to hack warrock with it.
Use a .dll injector wich can be easy found in this topic. -.-
Or check if its a autoinjector.
If you are using Windows Vista try to open injector with as a administrator do this by click right mouse > compatibility > Thick run as administrator and run this program with compatibillity mode for windows xp (pro).
can i download him !
Download 'him'? Learn English. If you mean download it ... then rather PM the owner of the hack, cause we don't have the hack...
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Download 'him'? Learn English. If you mean download it ... then rather PM the owner of the hack, cause we don't have the hack...
Thats so ghay, your VIP support I'm still a petty noob.

*edit*

I don't understand how it could be an EXE and a DLL? Could just be a protection system. Regardless, it would be really easy to crack.
thw owner can't it :P
No I am not.
It's VIP on a site ( want become VIp here to, but I can only pay by phone)
What are you talking about jetamay? It is obvious the guy wants to know how to inject a dll, not to hear you calling me 'ghay' cause I am 'VIP support' lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us