[RELEASE][PR] CARBON G36E

Poll[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Lime"]what do you think?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
16 votes
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Looks pretty good, although I think you have done so much carbon mods, that this seems almost effortless.

it took 2+ hours to make. try calling that effortless.
Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post


it took 2+ hours to make. try calling that effortless.
Time isn't always effort. It could have been an easy 2 hours? /

Nah, I am just saying to try and pull away from the carbon idea for a little while
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Time isn't always effort. It could have been an easy 2 hours? /

Nah, I am just saying to try and pull away from the carbon idea for a little while
if you read the post, this is my last carbon mod. EVER.
Vamp, make a mod with me some time. I don't have much time to make them anymore, but when I DO have time, we should make one... maybe next weekend?
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
Vamp, make a mod with me some time. I don't have much time to make them anymore, but when I DO have time, we should make one... maybe next weekend?
sure thing man. any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Bumped upon request and sexiness
Thanked upon the bumping of my sexiness.....wait what!?
Heres a really important tip for doing carbon, It only works well with black, for a V2 make the silver without carbon or something, or maybe attempt a gold.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Heres a really important tip for doing carbon, It only works well with black, for a V2 make the silver without carbon or something, or maybe attempt a gold.
ok, thanks man.
Thank You so much vamp got g36 30 days and now its aweseome i think i maybe gonna color it but this is GReat!

/repped + thanked

[cant rep need to give others 0.0]

I rep u later
_________________________________
Quote Originally Posted by ImmaNinja666 View Post
No more carbon plox
i requested....
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
Thank You so much vamp got g36 30 days and now its aweseome i think i maybe gonna color it but this is GReat!

/repped + thanked

[cant rep need to give others 0.0]

I rep u later
_________________________________


i requested....
Glad you liked it man.
Quote Originally Posted by ModMakerTaker455 View Post
so many carbon mods.... but it's okay I guess
ty .
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?