Adding Gcoins to your account!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Adding Gcoins to your account!
Hey guys.
I know I have like 2 posts, and I know that's pretty sketchy.
I have recently acquired a method to get free Gcoins in Alliance of Valiant Arms.

There is a screenshot of my current balance below (572G) and my history (4 pages of gcoin transactions)

I am Selling the method for $25.

I am also selling gcoins $5 off. If you want 100 gcoins, you pay me $5. Simple right?

I understand that you guys are worried because of my low credentials, that's why I am willing to go first to trusted users, and even verify for a Moderator.

If you'd like me to do this for you, simply post here or PM me.

GC4YOU@live.com is my MSN.

If you would like to order from me; simply use the form below.
  • How many Gcoins would you like added to your account?
  • How much are you paying?
  • How soon do you need them?
  • Are you willing to go first?
  • Anything else?



Thanks!


Proof:
You could do that, or smuggle 100,000 to me and you and act like it never happened
I know a method! Google Chrome - Inspect Element XD

I would probably "buy" the method off you but i dont play AVA anymore since now tis on 2.0gb and "Computer says no". "/
Intriguing idea chap.

But it seems that that the profit on my end would well be under 9,000, and that just cannot be done.

fidle89; Shit. Well, I guess that just sucks. You could still buy the method and resell (;
Quote Originally Posted by Shojo View Post
Intriguing idea chap.

But it seems that that the profit on my end would well be under 9,000, and that just cannot be done.

fidle89; Shit. Well, I guess that just sucks. You could still buy the method and resell (;
No, i will just buy it off you and go to Gamestation and sell it to them for a mere £500... Thousand!!

=)
Quote Originally Posted by fidle89 View Post
No, i will just buy it off you and go to Gamestation and sell it to them for a mere £500... Thousand!!

=)
You wish you could do that.
Don't trust this guy lawl, anything on the internet can be edited using some simple code. Anyway, this is also illegal (EVEN IF IT WORKS).
First of all, don't spam my thread.
Secondly, I stated I would verify it with a moderator, or go first to trusted members.
And lastly, you don't know the method. And I can also say that this isn't illegal, because all three parties involved are paid. So, kindly, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Have a nice day.
Server sided is server sided.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?