$20 Random Raffle
Introduction
After doing several Contests in the Crossfire section, and Donations ($100 Still set aside for the Charity.) I found that I have $20 Left.
In order to observe "Samhain / All Saints Day / Autumn / Halloween" I decided to give a Random raffle For the $20.
It works this way;
I will assign a number per person
First Post - 1
Second Post - 2
Third Post - 3
Ect...
Then Have a number randomly generated at 12 AM PST time November 1st / Tonight
Rules
- Must have at least 250 Posts
- Must have a Paypal
- May only post Once
- Don't Spam >.>
Enjoy and Good Luck! Post whatever You want for your one post {within Rules >.>}
_________________________________
Done
1. [MPGH]Insane
2. [MPGH]m³
3. [MPGH]InHuman
4. Ghost
5. Whatup777
6. Sjoerd
7. [MPGH]Coke
8. DoubleDutch
9. Ian
10. [MPGH]Toxin
11. Kallisti
12. CRUSTY
13. ThievingEh
14. evan80
15. [MPGH]Complex
16. Wolf
17. Insomniac
18. EviL_WaLdO
19. Toshie
20. dddrrr
21. [MPGH]Viibez
22. [MPGH]Obama
23. [MPGH]Disturbed
24. [MPGH]arunforce
25. Vocal
26. [MPGH]Boombox
27. aeronyx
28. Nate
29. Jazk
30. Furby
31. FORCE™
32. 420Saboteur
33. Extravagant
34. fabz
35. [MPGH]CaT-
36. [MPGH]Venus
37. UnsuccessfulJr
38. toobanooba
39. Lonesome Cowboy
40. flameswor10
41. MinaReow
Using a generator 1 - 41...

CONGRATZ VIIBEZ!!!!!
You have 24 hours to PM me your Paypal Email/ Tell me what You want Purchased/Done, If you fail to do so, I will Generate another number.
Allow up to 12 hours for me to send.
20 Hours left.
After doing several Contests in the Crossfire section, and Donations ($100 Still set aside for the Charity.) I found that I have $20 Left.
In order to observe "Samhain / All Saints Day / Autumn / Halloween" I decided to give a Random raffle For the $20.
It works this way;
I will assign a number per person
First Post - 1
Second Post - 2
Third Post - 3
Ect...
Then Have a number randomly generated at 12 AM PST time November 1st / Tonight
Rules
- Must have at least 250 Posts
- Must have a Paypal
- May only post Once
- Don't Spam >.>
Enjoy and Good Luck! Post whatever You want for your one post {within Rules >.>}
_________________________________
Done
1. [MPGH]Insane
2. [MPGH]m³
3. [MPGH]InHuman
4. Ghost
5. Whatup777
6. Sjoerd
7. [MPGH]Coke
8. DoubleDutch
9. Ian
10. [MPGH]Toxin
11. Kallisti
12. CRUSTY
13. ThievingEh
14. evan80
15. [MPGH]Complex
16. Wolf
17. Insomniac
18. EviL_WaLdO
19. Toshie
20. dddrrr
21. [MPGH]Viibez
22. [MPGH]Obama
23. [MPGH]Disturbed
24. [MPGH]arunforce
25. Vocal
26. [MPGH]Boombox
27. aeronyx
28. Nate
29. Jazk
30. Furby
31. FORCE™
32. 420Saboteur
33. Extravagant
34. fabz
35. [MPGH]CaT-
36. [MPGH]Venus
37. UnsuccessfulJr
38. toobanooba
39. Lonesome Cowboy
40. flameswor10
41. MinaReow
Using a generator 1 - 41...

CONGRATZ VIIBEZ!!!!!
You have 24 hours to PM me your Paypal Email/ Tell me what You want Purchased/Done, If you fail to do so, I will Generate another number.
Allow up to 12 hours for me to send.
20 Hours left.



