I won

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y667 View Post
I thought it was luck but idk it might have been a easy crate like the halloween guns XP


The funny thing was i bought 20 gp crates and diddnt win a hat or a pumpkin head
lol. thats prob the easiest to get.
nice gp and nice guns for a low rank
G R A T Z dude
good weps for this low rank /yea
Gratzzz!!!
Such low rank with such good guns
Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y667 View Post
I thought it was luck but idk it might have been a easy crate like the halloween guns XP


The funny thing was i bought 20 gp crates and diddnt win a hat or a pumpkin head
xD u win for u first crate rpk gold but in the gp crates u get nothing LOOL
Quote Originally Posted by Murat View Post
xD u win for u first crate rpk gold but in the gp crates u get nothing LOOL
Lmao i opened 20 more and wpn nothing again
o0o and i opened 1 halloween crate and won a perma ak imma see if i get a halloween in
no ones a cowboy cept me ;P you totally stole my ign.. but im higher rank, therefore im superior xD
I spent like 200k gp at winches hat, And i won....nothing.
:O i seen that AK I Want THAT LOL Gratz
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?