mac adress reset

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
mac adress reset
I had changed my mac adress for my unban for Steam (Later I now that I could'nt unban from Steam)
but how can I reset my mac adress to original because i cant sign into Xbox live
Google?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Wow u rich guy
by it for steam(PC) and xbox
And u can try restore ur computer to an earlier date or time idk

but it doesnt really help if you dont know ur previous mac address, i think....
Quote Originally Posted by Elmoisabeast View Post
Wow u rich guy
by it for steam(PC) and xbox
And u can try restore ur computer to an earlier date or time idk

but it doesnt really help if you dont know ur previous mac address, i think....
i think elmos just caeked himself.
That shouldnt have anything to do with your mac address, check your network settings
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us