RS.rez Backup

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
RS.rez Backup
Many of you need it, so here it is .

Put it in your C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game .

@Jab/minions Remove it whenever you want .
RS.rarattachment deleted · 363 downloads before removal
Wohoo waited for this thanks
LOL!
Now somepeople can go play legit now.
shouldve made backup b4 replacing
I'll remove this
!
Lol just play legit.
aahaha. nice, + thanked
I started playing legit after 1 year. And it feels AWSUM! If you now get accolades it makes you fweel way more pro ;p
Lol, I Always Have Backups Now.
I Started Having Backups When My Friend Download A .RAR That Was Suppose't To Be A Mod But It Had Spyware In It.

Thanks alot of ppl didnt make back up
This will stop some stupid threads that some noob makes asking about a clean file.
thanks!
i dont have to reinstall it now
Lol . Me, every patch I take all the .rez and copy them to my backup folder .
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us