Thumbs upCargo Ship Glitches!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Cargo Ship Glitches!
Cargo Ship Glitches!

Found By me!

me gusta tu hak esta chido
nice 1 i tried this first day i thought it was patched/ i kept dying, i guess this box works
1...that glitch sucks
2...the corner glitch still works 100 %
3...if you wana post a glitch post a glitch in somthing or somewhere you cant get killed.....(if I shoot at you throught that box your fucking dead....)
Fix Vid Plz And Thx
I see no point in doing this...you have a poor view point of anyone coming out of the center ABOVE you falling INTO the portal.

It's supposed to have some sort of advantage for YOU, you know...>__>
OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

DO U DONT LOOK CHINA CF VIDS?
Quote Originally Posted by Zanxx View Post
OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

DO U DONT LOOK CHINA CF VIDS?
Are you an idiot?...who the fuck cares about CF chine........get the fuck out of mpgh...desroy your pc so that I cant hear such bullshit anymore!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by cibrondix View Post


Are you an idiot?...who the fuck cares about CF chine........get the fuck out of mpgh...desroy your pc so that I cant hear such bullshit anymore!!!!!!!!!
are u noob? cf china have that maps longer as the normal cf so who paly cf china can train on the new maps before there on the normal cf.

sry bad english..

but pls.. go away when u dont accept that xD

/request bann cibrondix because he say 'bad words' to other people ( say again.. my english is crap)
this gltich sucks ... ur weapon appears outside the box and u can get killed easily
its a fail glitch -.-'
Lul It don't work? I'm dying
the glicth suxx
just a normal wooden box glitch...
people can see your gun
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us