PB: Corrupt File/Memory

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
PB: Corrupt File/Memory
Hi,

Recently PB started kicking me out for "Corrupt File/Memory" on a computer where I never edited one file?!

Anyone else get this problem? I want a quicker soloution that Uninstalling and Reinstalling WR?


Many Thanks,
Comments Appriciated,

Olie122333
Try to format your pc/ re-install windows.
Then download the newest warrock clients, install should work fine now.
err if u go to xfire ill send u my pb folder if u want?
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
err if u go to xfire ill send u my pb folder if u want?
And yeah people thats the real jesse...
U stupid sending your own pb folder won't help him -.-
Try if u don't believe me
WOW i cant believe none of yall have sugested this. What hacks are you using when you get kicked. I get that error everytime i use anti kick.
Quote Originally Posted by Dec0r87930 View Post
And yeah people thats the real jesse...
U stupid sending your own pb folder won't help him -.-
Try if u don't believe me
It did not say which file was corrupt. It could be a punkbuster file. It happened to me once and I fixed it by replacing with my old punkbuster folder which I always keep in case of a problem. Me being the real Jesse, Everybody knows I'm not that cracker guy like Arun said, but what does that have to do with anything?
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
It did not say which file was corrupt. It could be a punkbuster file. It happened to me once and I fixed it by replacing with my old punkbuster folder which I always keep in case of a problem. Me being the real Jesse, Everybody knows I'm not that cracker guy like Arun said, but what does that have to do with anything?
"PB started kicking me out for "Corrupt File/Memory" Now lets read again "PB"
" err if u go to xfire ill send u my pb folder if u want?" < ?

Could u read these 2 sentence again?
Quote Originally Posted by Dec0r87930 View Post
"PB started kicking me out for "Corrupt File/Memory" Now lets read again "PB"
" err if u go to xfire ill send u my pb folder if u want?" < ?

Could u read these 2 sentence again?
Not ALL PB components are required for PB to run. Mabye PnkBstrA is corrupt? Or PnkBstrB, or mabye PnkBstrK? Or some other dll in the punkbuster folder. Please do not assume something you do not know. (although if it was PnkBstr A or B or K it would say which one but it's just an example). Please stop with the double posting unless you want a ban!
Right away idiot, let's ask the topic owner what's the "real" problem is.
So we can help him out fast.
Update following folders: 'System' 'Data' and to re-get updates get/make version.cfg old
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Update following folders: 'System' 'Data' and to re-get updates get/make version.cfg old
This method worked for you? If yes i'm gonna +rep u
It works for me and all of my friends
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
It works for me and all of my friends
Haha, don't mind dec0r, the scammer. He tried to sell me famas retail code he claimed he "got" from Dave then I asked Dave and Dave said he never sold one! Then he said he will sell to me on March 1st because he says he is winning the video contest! Haha, funny but, only submissions end March 1st. Then is 1 week voting period! Good luck to all. And yea what mastasnip3 and I have said should work! Try both.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
It works for me and all of my friends
Yeah, sure it did. Stupid...
He is AFK atm, not much you can do to help him right now. And do not call me an Idiot when YOUR plans FAIL!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us