[Help] Slow Motion?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Slow Motion?
I am experienceing a slow motion effect and like 5-10 fps. It is totally un-playable. During the beta this happened, and I fixed it by joining local servers, but I dont know....
trying freeing up some of your disk drive space see if this helps with how your game quality is running.

Also there is a program that allows you to lower your process levels which will allow you to run your game faster.

Game Booster | Fast Game Accelerator | Free Acceleratorⓘ

I use this so it can be trusted but use at your own risk.
Hmmm, I already use that. EA servers are really struggling I heard. Lag is not our fault it turns out....I guess I will have to get Black Ops.
just try to get better connection fromm your ISP or join local servers.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us