What phone do I get..

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
storm cause it looks nice
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Storm Touch. More Advanced.
Droids suck balls smansung epic(or any galaxy S phones pwn the shit out of that) but, it depends if your a buisness man go with bb tour( which I doubt mostly cuz your on mpgh ), but doesn't the torch run on atr meaning thier internationa
This wad intended for boombox not you
none

droid or smd
Quote Originally Posted by LESNARJr View Post
none

droid or smd
Droids are the worst androids possibly made verizon sucks.
BB Tour .
Storm Touch ...
if:

-the amount of $$ it costs doesn't matter to you
-you're not rough with electronics (since it's touchscreen)
get a case for it once you buy it too!
-You plan on doing a lot on it

Tour if:
-You like to keep it simple
-You really would like the GPS shit (Storm should have GPS too right?)
-You're on a budget
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Storm Touch ...
if:

-the amount of $$ it costs doesn't matter to you
-you're not rough with electronics (since it's touchscreen)
get a case for it once you buy it too!
-You plan on doing a lot on it

Tour if:
-You like to keep it simple
-You really would like the GPS shit (Storm should have GPS too right?)
-You're on a budget
yes the storm has GPS, like all new phones do
Blackberry Storm 2
iPhone 4 or Storm touch /
Blackberry Storm 2
I've been using Blackberry for 3 years and honestly I dont think there is a phone that can beat blackberry in a "all in one" features fight.

*Great for Working
*Cool Applications (iphone got better ones )
*Great for Multimedia
*An average Camera
*Very stable OS
*Great accesories

Blackberry is my baby!

Btw, storm 2 is a beast!
I don't like the Blackberry OS, whatever they use
I'd prefer to have the iPhone OS or Android in a Blackberry Phone
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
I don't like the Blackberry OS, whatever they use
I'd prefer to have the iPhone OS or Android in a Blackberry Phone
Is very stable, believe me!
Should of posted a poll.

I guess the storm
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?