+rep, thanks, & credits for sig?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
+rep, thanks, & credits for sig?
My current signature that was made by Lonely Robot is too big (I requested it to be this size though, so that's my fault)... and I think it's time for a new one anyways. So if someone wants to make me a kickass signature pic that has "Luna.Tick" and ".rez Modder" incorporated would be VERY appreciated. Maybe try to keep it a larger signature, but not as big as the one I have now. Anything to do with female anime characters, and colours like Black, Purple, Grey, or Green would be amazing. If I like it do a good job on it, you get a +rep, thanks, and I put a link to your profile saying "credits to ______" under it in my sig.

1. Main Text/Name: Luna.Tick
2. Sub Text/Quote: .rez Modder
3. Size: I don't know... whatever you see fit.
5. Theme: Anime/Dark
6. Colour: Darker Colours like Purple, Black, Grey, Green
7. Image/Render: Female Anime character?



Thanks,

~Laura
follow format ...
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
follow format ...
Mkay, edited...
O hai I'll make one
720x480 is good?
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
O hai I'll make one
720x480 is good?
Sure .


Quote Originally Posted by CrazyConservative View Post

Thankyou very much! thanked, +rep, and credits below sig
Woah when did you get better
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
Woah when did you get better
Thanks

msg2short
Lmao @ this thread.

So you request a smaller sig,
and Crazy makes you a fucking gigantic sig to replace it../
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Lmao @ this thread.

So you request a smaller sig,
and Crazy makes you a fucking gigantic sig to replace it../
Umm what the hell are you talking about? She requested a SLIGHTLY smaller signature, but she still wanted it to be large. So I made it 600x400. The one I made is smaller than the previous one.
mines 600x300
Ripped tag is ripped.
Quote Originally Posted by Shojo View Post
Ripped tag is ripped.
LOL, Are you serious??

I did not rip this. Someone tell me how to post my PSD and I will if you truly think I ripped it.
i dont think crazy would have ripped that else it would be really sad
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?