Making Hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Making Hack
Hey Guys I Just Wanted To Share With You All That Im Making Public Hack With:
No Gravity
No Smoke
Show Fps
Bullet Tracer !

And Will Be Adding Bit More Later Like :
NX Chams
FullBright
Player Glow

Thats It For Now Just Wish Me Luck That When I Make It To A Dll My Source Code Wont Be Detected !!

Just To Tell You I Have Latest Lt Client To !

Is It 0x2E39C8

Thanks Guys !
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Latest Lt Client is old.
What do you mean?

That's not the latest Lt Client?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Latest Lt Client is old.
well what is the latest Lt Client ??? /
i bet you gravity hack you are using is from combat arms and that is patched. 100% this hack you are making will not work!
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
i bet you gravity hack you are using is from combat arms and that is patched. 100% this hack you are making will not work!
You know the latest LTC?
This is patched.
yep lol everything works except no gravity ;-)

not going to release though coz has lots of bugs and problems !!

ill try to fix and then release and can someone give me ptc commands to make a hack coz i cant unpack cshell.dll
If your going to make a post and fake that your a coder. At least do it right...

Dont say stupid comments like this.

You need to be able to unpack cshell.dll

Your basically taking a test on something you didn't study...

EPIC FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
ill try to fix and then release and can someone give me ptc commands to make a hack coz i cant unpack cshell.dll
No Gravity => PATCHED
No Smoke
Show Fps => PATCHED
NX Chams => PATCHED
FullBright
Player Glow
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
No Gravity => PATCHED
No Smoke
Show Fps => PATCHED
NX Chams => PATCHED
FullBright
Player Glow
wow hey overdrive
welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
No Gravity => PATCHED
No Smoke
Show Fps => PATCHED
NX Chams => PATCHED
FullBright
Player Glow
yay overdrive :X
he owns this town :P
Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
Hey Guys I Just Wanted To Share With You All That Im Making Public Hack With:
No Gravity
No Smoke
Show Fps
Bullet Tracer !

And Will Be Adding Bit More Later Like :
NX Chams
FullBright
Player Glow

Thats It For Now Just Wish Me Luck That When I Make It To A Dll My Source Code Wont Be Detected !!

Just To Tell You I Have Latest Lt Client To !

Is It 0x2E39C8

Thanks Guys !
Dude, your hack fails and my 85% sure that you are lying.

No Gravity - PATCHED!
NX Chams - PATCHED!

Then you ask this:

Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
i cant unpack cshell.dll
I mean how the hell can't you unpack cshell.dll. It is one of the easiest things for a coder to do. Overall, I don't think you are a coder.
Lol There No Point I Use This and Got Bann Straight Away

/RequestClose
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us