Hotkey Items

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hotkey Items
Hey guys,

I'm next to useless when it comes to hacking since I have no idea how to other than your work. But I am good at suggestions

Has anyone tried to increase the limit of the hotkey items we can carry when we do instances? For instance instead of 14 spears - we can carry 99?

Not sure if anyone has thought about it, I think it's a great idea and something that could be very beneficial especially for titles and sod farming.
i did this buh its either server side or got to find pointers buh we need a bypasser cuz i used mhs to access what writes to the address, the game automatically closes buh i think this is not server sided, if whoever can solve this then that person can be rich asss hell sellin it lik crazy at the market
Might be possible through injection, but not through memory editing.
Would be very awesome to have - you could have an extra 10 tokens a day farming SOD's from a 2nd account. Not need to keep creating games every 3 feathers. Bosses wouldn't stand a chance against endless spears and hp pots. Finish your campfire titles in one game, etc.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us