The only HOTKEY HACK!

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
The only HOTKEY HACK!
hey guys i decided to release this due to many beggers

SS:

OS:
Windows XP 32 bit- Working
Windows vista 32 bit- Not Tested
windows vista 64 bit- Not tested
windows 7 64 bit- Not tested


Features:
NumPad0 - No Recoil
NumPad1 - NX Chams
NumPad2 - Show FPS
NumPad3 - Activation
NumPad4 - Player Glow
NumPad5 - No Spread
NumPad6 - No Fog
NumPad7 - Glass Walls
NumPad8- Superjump


Virus Total:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Virus Scan:ZeroXD.dll.rar MD5:0a471de87323b1405b3ad6223394d708 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Credits:
AniFang348 for helping me some of it

NOTE:THIS MAY WORK FOR SOME PPL BUT NOT ALL!
nice, XP
Does it have boxes?
Of course why not?

Quote Originally Posted by PH0BI4 View Post
nice, XP
Does it have boxes?
Theres no boxes srry
i forgot to add it
O nice I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

why is ur name 98% like mines?
You made it after..
I THANK YOU CAN U THANK ME BACK?
Damn , would really like to have boxes.
PTC method NAO or go
ontopic ns job
very nice dude
man hwo long for minion to do test it
very nice dude, probably is the only hotkey hack, i might download it, yet i might now when it gets accepted
This is Fantastic!!!!!I hope this hack works for everybody!


ps:if u come face to face with me I will PWN YOU CAUSE I WILL DOWNLOAD IT RITE NOW!!
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDX View Post
This is Fantastic!!!!!I hope this hack works for everybody!


ps:if u come face to face with me I will PWN YOU CAUSE I WILL DOWNLOAD IT RITE NOW!!
ur gay tbh, having zeroxd and zerodx to like ur own posts. wow...
Its been awhile since there's been one with nx chams
hmm when this nx cham work i will dump my old noob555 chams
<<<<<<<noob555 chams!
omg plzzz approve

omg relly nerd ORGASM
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us