about my last post!
I'm sorry about it!
who ever did answer on my last posted!
the topic was!!
Zombie Room Problem!
"send me ur user name:
and Password : i will bot ur account with dinar bot!
send me at "talk2thangno@gmail.com"
I'm trust able....
if u don't trust me it's ur owned fault don't blame me i'm a lair!!
I'm giving u the dinar but u don't believe me so!
nothing will happen ur account! Promise !!!
if ur only answered my last post! thank you!
who ever did answer on my last posted!
the topic was!!
Zombie Room Problem!
"send me ur user name:
and Password : i will bot ur account with dinar bot!
send me at "talk2thangno@gmail.com"
I'm trust able....
if u don't trust me it's ur owned fault don't blame me i'm a lair!!
I'm giving u the dinar but u don't believe me so!
nothing will happen ur account! Promise !!!
if ur only answered my last post! thank you!
