scope hack help plz

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
scope hack help plz
hi the scope hack i have it works but when i click the right key it stays like that

here it is


void Scope ()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RBUTTON))
{
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)1;
}
else
{
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)7;
}
}
I had that same problem, but I never figured it out. You could try a combo like:

Code:
void Scope ()
{
if ( GetAsyncKeyState ( VK_RBUTTON ) )
{
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)1;
}
else if ( GetAsyncKeyState ( VK_F9 ) )
{
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)7;
}
}
That should make it activate with Right Click, and deactivate with F9. That's the only way I can think of at the moment. Sorry if it doesn't work. I don't know too much about the function it self. When I was trying this hack out it decided to automatically turn on and then not turn off.

On another note, I've never seen an integer preformed in this manner.

Code:
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)7;
I've always seen it done like this:

Code:
 *(int*) (ADR_SCOPE) = 7;
But hey, what ever gets the job done right?
Code:
void Scope ()
{
if ( GetAsyncKeyState ( VK_RBUTTON ) )
{
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)1;
}
else if ( GetAsyncKeyState ( VK_F9 ) )
{
*(int*)(ADR_SCOPE) = (int)5;
}
}
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us