Elder Scrolls V

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Elder Scrolls V
Why God haven't they fuckin made this yet? Fallout is good fun and all but srsly.. guys.. srsly...
They are working on it. Chill ya boner homeslice.
My boner will never be chilled
Wrking on it... maybe. But clearly not their focus, as its been years since oblivion came out. But oh well. I'll have to sadly masturbate in a dark corner and cry till it comes out.
Perhaps its just me but adding mulitplayer to it would be diasasterous... because no matter how many promises are made its a lie when they say multiplayer will not affect singleplayer. It always does
I heard it's going to be called Shadow Realms. However, they're taking as much time as possible because they're planning to make this game, like the best. Ever.

They just got done with Fallout. Plus, most of bethesda is working on fallout online.

They don't have enough people to work on their up-coming projects. Brink, for example, still isn't even out.

Nigga, go to sleep
Chill out man.
It takes time
Elder Scrolls IV was an epic game. I still play it on my PC whenever I have time.
I wonder what they'll add into the new one. I don't want to google any info, that makes me feel like i've spoiled some of the game.
Or, they just gave up half way and working on a new thing
Hahaha they definitely are making it a main focus. To beat a game like Oblivion, takes a LOT of time. Working on games isn't very fast, and when it is, the game is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Hahaha they definitely are making it a main focus. To beat a game like Oblivion, takes a LOT of time. Working on games isn't very fast, and when it is, the game is shit.
such as the COD series.
a new one is released every year.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


such as the COD series.
a new one is released every year.
They got nothing to do
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


such as the COD series.
a new one is released every year.
I was about to say that but decided not to
^^ You give me hope good sir. ye give me hopeth
See thats what im saying. It is certainly going to be an epic game when released lest bethesda let it fall short of its legacy, however, with them being occupied with their fallout series it will definately still be awhile.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?