PostContent Update - 11/10

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Content Update - 11/10
Im starting to hate getting banned and having to post these updates on my alt



Hello A.V.A players,

We are very excited to announce that on Wednesday 11/10/2010 from approximately 11:00 pm until 1:00 am on Thursday 11/11/2010 (PST) We will be applying a new content update! This will require the A.V.A service to be down temporarily.

(New York Time: 10/26 - 2:00 am - 4:00 am)
(Berlin Time: 10/26 - 8:00 am - 10:00 am)


New Annihilation Map: Snake Eye!


New Weapons!

M1A1 Thompson (Available in the Capsule Shop!)


AN94 (Available in the Weapon Shop!)


New Items: Boonie Hats!

Introducing a new equipment item to A.V.A, Boonie Hats! These hats do several things. Increase defense rating, increase movement speed, & Increase Lucky Shot by 2%! Get your boonie hat today.


wow aint that huge for annihilation ?! and tommy gun is kinda meh
and AN-94 why we will give a fuck bout a weapon with 18 stability ?!
wtf thompson...

here's how thompson likes:
I like An 94 in other games like op7 but in ava I feel..
its 1337, .a.

i've tried it out in pyramid
not the greatest update but new map thats great
the an94 is amazing

Stats lie
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
the an94 is amazing

Stats lie
Goody ty for info
i got only 10k euros :/
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
i got only 10k euros :/
Poor man is poor
Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
Poor man is poor
he got Iphone 3G
Quote Originally Posted by .A. View Post


he got Iphone 3G
In Game I mean
I see.. mkay..
Quote Originally Posted by .A. View Post
I see.. mkay..
.
we are spamming so much I feel bad
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?