[RELEASE] Dvar List App

PollWas this usefull?
18 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nice little application ^^

/Approved
I guess this tool could come in handy
Nice little application ^^
/Approved
Thx ;]

I guess this tool could come in handy
Thx :]
Good job, i can see it coming handy, especially for rookie coders
Add a search bar for the Dvars? ;D
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
Add a search bar for the Dvars? ;D
I was thinking about that, if i make a new release i'll add it
Also, do that "Save" button makes you save your own Dvars? xD
Or just copy? :P
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
Also, do that "Save" button makes you save your own Dvars? xD
Or just copy? :P
It saves the Dvars of your current list(the list to the left) to a .dvlist file that you can reopen with this program(or just notepad ^^)

Also im working on the new version, it has ALOT of new features ;]

-r3Fuze
Nice and simply as hell ^^
I really love those kind of applications!
Keep it up!
/Thanked
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Nice and simply as hell ^^
I really love those kind of applications!
Keep it up!
/Thanked
Thanks ^^
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?