Unban

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Unban
I learnt my lesson /

its Bowser/Doc btw
LoL dude
What you did?
You are a good guy

Learned*
/ Unban him already.


why were you banned in the first place?
LOL
Unban!!!11!!1!!
I said that if Dave joined as a normal user he'd wind up in CS.

I'm sorry Dave
Thats like calling Arun something that should not be said.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
Thats like calling Arun something that should not be said.
Voldemorttttttttttttt



Don't do it again Shayne


/unbanned

bahah NO
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
Thats like calling Arun something that should not be said.
A calls other people spics too /
I was surprised that he actually read the thread.
thats not so serious
Dave should put u in CS but not actually ban u
If Bowser put in CS Then he have 3 Tags lol messed up
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us