Ak-scope or ?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Ak-scope or ?
so guys..

im going to buy some zp but i dont know should i use em to ak-scope, awm-red dragon or something..

Advice me (:
I think u should buy halloween crates!!/1st POST!!//
I want ak and there is chance to win kriss.. and that is gun what i hate :<
kriss , m4 costum , ak kinive , awm red d ,...
Go for it, I heard it's the easiest ZP gun to win. idk.
well, depends how good you are with ak.

The aks scope's has a good power almost like ak 47 think they slightly nerfed it but you hardly feel it. It has a great skin design.

Are you looking to snipe? or to spread shots?
Ak scope and awm-red dragon are verry different from each other.
The AK scope isnt really a scope. Just a "zoom in" but i guess it can be useful sometimes.
awm-red dragon is a sniper gun only. (single shots)

here are some videos that may help you to compare and make an easier decision between them.

ak Scope:


awm-red dragon:
AK scope has a tight spray, first 3 shots land extremely close together. Basically its power is slightly nerfed, but the recoil is lower than a normal ak.
I think you should get the Halloween crate. If you don't get one weapon, you can get the other. /
ak scope or halloween crates
Quote Originally Posted by naidro View Post
so guys..

im going to buy some zp but i dont know should i use em to ak-scope, awm-red dragon or something..

Advice me (:

Ak scope best gue ftw
awm.............................
how about a weapon??
I am more into m4a1's since I have more skill with them but the AK-Scope has decent damage and etc. But I am more for AWM's than automatics.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us